5% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH BB ♥️ Use Code: FIRST5
- Perfect moisturizing shampoo for thicker hair
- Improves hair quality and nourishes it
- Zero waste
- Last 2x longer than regular shampoo bottles
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*),Btms (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol (Vegetable Based*),Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*),Glycerin Stearate (Vegetable Based*),Panthenol (Vitamin B5),Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*),Polyquaternium 7,Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment Ci 77007. (*Derived Source).
HiBar moisturize shampoo bar is for thicker hair. For dry hair. For hair that typically needs extra conditioning. If your hair is more porous, alternate with our Maintain Set. Corrects moisture deficiency and improves manageability. With coconut oil and rice protein to hydrate and nourish. 100% Safe for colored or treated hair.
- Salon quality shampoo bars: 100% safe for colored or treated hair. Our shampoo bars are made with quality ingredients, formulated by top hair care professionals.
- No plastic bottles or packaging. (Duh): When you buy from HiBAR you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience. Right down to the cardboard shipping box, the paper seal, padding, and label.
- Long lasting and fun to use: One 3.2 oz shampoo bar lasts at least as long as 2 x 12 oz bottles of shampoo, but we have customers who have been using the same shampoo bar for over six months (over 80 washes). The ergonomic design is easy to hold and use, and the compact design is excellent for travel.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly: All of our shampoo bars avoid ingredients like sulfates or silicone, so they’re gentle to all hair types.
- Fresh citrus scent: Our solid bars are derived from a blend of essential oils, for a light, refreshing fragrance.
- Quality ingredients: That means soap-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, phthalate-free.
- Cruelty-free: Our Maintain Shampoo Bar is Leaping Bunny certified.
Who is HiBar?
Born out of the realization that plastic sucks, four friends decided to launch a line of sustainable and clean shampoo bars. After three years of formulation later, they launched HiBAR. Salon-quality performance and experience, natural ingredients, and, of course, beautiful plastic-free packaging. HiBar doesn’t include any sulfates, phthalates, silicones, or parabens. And absolutely no cruelty. The packaging is plastic-free, of course, and either compostable or easily recyclable or both. Their main purpose for existing is to use as little as possible, while still providing a salon-quality product.
Beauty Binge is an exclusive gender-neutral and purpose-driven space for clean self-care products for all those looking to make conscious choices. Through our e-commerce platform we bring to the GCC and globally, a range of cruelty-free, organic, vegan brands suitable for women, men, and kids. Our goal remains to build a community and ensure clean products are made accessible for all. Eco-luxury is what our range comprises of, however ensuring there is something for everyone.
Shop beauty, skincare & hair care at Beauty Binge!
5 reviews for Moisturize Shampoo
Add a review
I have been using the HI-Bar shampoo for over 6 months now and it has done absolute wonders to my hair. It reduces frizz and leaves the hair feeling soft and lush.
Stephanie K –
I’ve been looking for a way to have less waste in my house and HiBar is the perfect solution for hair care. I’ve been thrilled by the performance of both the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and look forward to trying HiBar’s other products.
Catherine V –
Love how this bar makes my hair clean and light, plastic-free! It’s the best!
Lindsay R –
This shampoo bar leaves my hair clean, smooth, and soft. The design of it keeps it from degrading too quickly. I am totally sold on HiBar for my plastic free hair care.
After using the HiBar shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels very soft and I can visually see a reduction in the frizz. It was actually surprising and I was not expecting such a difference after only a couple uses of these bars.